Kristopher R. Cooper, D.M.D., M.D.
- Winthrop, ME
- Winthrop High School, Winthrop, ME 2007
- University of Maine, Orono – 2011 B.S. Biology – Valedictorian
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine – 2015 – D.M.D.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine – 2019 – M.D.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – 2021 – Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member of the Maine Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member of the Maine Dental Association
- Member of the Maine Medical Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the American Medical Association
- OKU (Omicron Kappa Upsilon) Dental Honor Society
- Facial Trauma Surgeon at Maine Medical Center
- Associate Professor at the University of New England College of Dental Medicine
- Attending Surgeon, Mercy Hospital, Portland
- Mission of Mercy Pittsburgh
- UConn Health Center Ethics Committee
- Adopta Una Familia (AUF) Medical & Dental Mission
- Connecticut State Dental Association Mission of Mercy
- Cooking, hiking, skiing, camping, gardening, and reading.